The #JCCSummerFitChallenge begins on May 31, and ends on Labor Day, September 7. Make sure you’re part of the action! Anyone 13 years old or older can compete; each participant, however, must have a unique email address.
Individuals will log miles/yards/classes attended directly in the online form:*
- Running (indoor and outdoor)
- Walking (indoor and outdoor)
- Cycling (indoor and outdoor)
- Swimming (enter score by yards, whether it’s at your JCC, in your backyard, or in open water)
- Using cardio equipment (ellipticals, rowers, steppers, etc.)
- Participating in group fitness classes (any type of class—virtual or in-person)
- Participating in strength training activities
- Working with a personal training (virtual or in-person)
- Exercising together as a family (enter score in minutes)
Each workout must be recorded within seven (7) days, after which the data will not be accepted.