Membership is for everyone.
Becoming a member the Simon Family JCC is much more than signing up for a health club or wellness center. This is a place where you will feel welcomed and supported no matter what your physical, educational or social goals. Every person in our community is a critical component to the JCC.
- New fitness & cardio equipment
- Free classes: 65+ classes per week, including Zumba®, BODYPUMP, Yoga, Pilates, Dance, Spinning and much more
- Silver Sneakers memberships
- Free drop-in childcare & babysitting
- Locker rooms with steam & sauna
- Towel service
- 3 indoor heated pools & outdoor waterpark
- Indoor & outdoor basketball courts
- Athletic fields (baseball, softball, football, soccer, etc.)
We have a state-of-the-art fitness center, including free weights, cardiovascular equipment, Cybex strength equipment, and a full-size gymnasium.
Our three indoor pools house aquatics classes, swimming lessons, therapy time, and family free swim.
Our outdoor water park provides a splash pad, slides, and lap pool for swimmers of any age.
We offer complimentary drop-in childcare for all family memberships, including KidFit for children six and up.
No punch card needed: we offer 60+ free group exercise classes each week. You can take as many classes as you like. Just show up.
Enjoy two free BeWell appointments with a personal trainer to set the pace for your wellness journey.
Want to continue working out with a personal trainer? We offer personal and small group training at our discounted member rate.
Our locker rooms offer free towel service, steam room, and sauna.
Outside, we have playgrounds, a nine-hole mini golf course, six tournament quality tennis courts, and soccer fields.
We offer member rates on youth programs, Camp JCC, sports, family activities and cultural events.
Knowing that you’ve joined more than a fitness center. You’re part of a nonprofit family that gives back to your children, families, and community
There are two options for joining the Simon Family JCC:
1. Stop by our main location at 5000 Corporate Woods Drive in Virginia Beach. We’re just off the Witchduck Exit. Fill out an application in person and work out that day!
2. Call 757-321-2300 for a membership application.
JCC Summer Membership Special*
$149 for Individuals $299 for Families
Your Summer Membership includes:
- fitness center membership
- outdoor water park
- 3 indoor pools
- free babysitting while you work out
- outdoor mini golf, playgrounds, & tennis courts
- towel service, steam room, & sauna
- indoor and outdoor basketball courts
- 65+ group exercise classes each week
- on-site café and so much more!
With your Summer Membership, you are eligible for a $25 discount on the Summer Swim Team cost. Custom team swimsuit and swim cap are included in the sign-up cost.
*Summer Membership Special price ($149 for individuals and $299 for the whole family) expires on June 18, 2018. Full price is $199 for individuals and $399 for families. Certain conditions and restrictions apply. May not be combined with any other offers. Summer memberships run through September 3, 2018.
Ask about our College Student Summer Membership!
Individual – $39/month
Couple – $75/month
Family – $85/month
We also offer military and corporate discounts. Contact us for a custom rate.
$195 join fee
$50 individual | $75 family join fee
From improved mental health to sharper decision-making, a fitter workplace can make a big difference to your business. Our experience is in keeping members motivated and feeling fit. Let us help your employees do the same. Learn more about our Corporate Membership options here.
The Simon Family JCC is a home for people of all backgrounds to grow and learn, and to care about and deepen their connections to one another. We offer a wide array of cultural, social, educational, and recreational programs for adults of all ages and interests. Whether you’re looking to get in shape, hone a skill, join a community or learn something new, you are guaranteed to find something to suit your needs and enrich your life.
We have something for everyone at the JCC. We’re more than just a gym.