SUMMER GUEST RATES (July 1 to September 3, 2019)
0 – 2 Year Olds: Free
3 – 11 Year Olds: $8.00
12 & Over: $12.00
- Guests must sign-in at the front desk, complete a waiver form with emergency contact information, and pay upon entering the building.
- Visitors may pay a guest fee without a member present.
- Members of another JCC may use the facility up to 15 times per calendar year (Jan. 1 – Dec. 31) with a letter from their local JCC stating member is in good standing.
- Guest privileges may be revoked, at any time without refund, for inappropriate behavior or failure to follow JCC policies.
- Parties or large groups of 20 or more must have pre-approval before using our facilities. Additional costs may apply.
- Local residents may use a free one week pass to try out our facilities. Proof of local residence is required. One free week pass per adult only. Not able to reuse or issue new pass once the free week has expired.
- “Rainy Day” Policy
- No refunds are available due to inclement weather. Pool operations may be temporarily suspended due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances and will resume when conditions are clear. If the suspension lasts for more than 2 hours, a “Rainy Day” pass will be issued upon request.
Click here to download a PDF of our Guest Policies.