POLICIES / LIMITATIONS
- Guests must sign-in, complete a waiver form with emergency contact information, and pay upon entering the building.
- Visitors may pay a guest fee without a member present.
- Members of another JCC may use the facility up to 15 times per calendar year (Jan 1 – Dec 31) with a letter from local JCC stating member is in good standing.
- Guest privileges may be revoked, at any time without refund, for inappropriate behavior or failure to following JCC policies.
- The JCC Does not conduct financial transactions on Shabbat. If you (or your children) anticipate bringing a guest on a Saturday, please stop by the customer service desk to purchase a guest pass in advance.
2018 FREE GUEST DAYS (Above Policies / Limitations apply.)
March 15th– 18th