Primary Muscles Used:
Glutes, hips, lower back, quads, core, shoulders, hamstrings
Power, cardio, strength, muscular endurance
• Straddle kettlebell with feet slightly wider than shoulder width.
• Squat down with arms extended between legs and grasp kettlebell handle overhand.
• Position shoulders over kettlebell while engaging low back & abs.
• Pull kettlebell off of floor toward shoulder height.
• Immediately squat down slightly and swing kettlebell back under hips.
• Continue swinging kettlebell by raising upper body and extending legs until height just above head can be maintained.
• Repetitions and sets will depend on goals.
The information presented here is not a substitute for medical advice. Consult a physician before starting any exercise. We suggest that you discontinue exercise immediately if you feel you’re exercising beyond your current abilities.