PRIMARY MUSCLE USED:
Core, Pectorals, Deltoids & Triceps
Endurance & strength, prone dynamic balance, core & shoulder stabilization
- Kneel on floor or mat/padded surface.
- Place left hand on the floor next to the BOSU & fully extend the arm. Place the right hand in the middle of the BOSU with the elbow flexed approx. 90 degrees.
- Slowly flex the elbows, bringing your chest towards the floor, then return to starting position.
- Now place left hand on BOSU so both hands are on top of it, while walking your feet over to the right as well so your body is in line with the BOSU.
- Keeping your left hand on the BOSU, place the right hand on the floor next to the BOSU. Perform push‐up as before.
- Repeat 10‐12 times, alternating sides with each repetition.
- For an advanced option, perform the push up while not kneeling.