Camp JCC provides children with a rich and unique day camp experience. A dynamic program allows every child to explore their own interests and try new activities within a safe camp atmosphere.
Engaging and supportive staff encourages campers to have fun, develop skills, and form meaningful relationships. All staff members are hired for their ability to facilitate memorable experiences for our campers. All camp personnel have a background check and participate in an extensive orientation program.
Look through the pages below for more about your best summer!
- Preschool Camp: for children 2 years – entering Kindergarten
- Elementary Camp: for children entering grades 1 – 6
- Teen Camp: for teens entering grade 7 – 9
- Counselors in Training (CITs): for teens entering grades 9 – 11
- Yachad: for children with special needs
- Post Camp
- Specialty Camp: Play-Well
- Camp JCC Job Opportunities