TARGET MUSCLE GROUPS:
Quads, Glutes, Calves
BENEFITS: Agility and power
- Stand with feet together and squat so your knees are at a 90-degree angle.
- Jump off of the ground horizontally.
- For all jumps, land softly and absorb impact with your quads.
- For increased agility, jump side to side with both feet and move quickly. Perform 20-30 jumps, repeat 5 sets.
- For power, jump side to side as high as you can. Perform in sets of 5-8, repeat 5 sets.
Note: beginners should perform lateral hops as shown in the images- with only one foot leaving the ground at a time.